- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Imperial Professionals are pleased to announce we are working with an organisation who provide moving and handling products to a variety of clients with various needs.
They are appointing a new Stairlift Installation Engineer, the role primarily involves installing stairlifts and hoists along the south coast region.
JOB TITLE:Stairlift Installation Engineer
Duties are but not limited to:
- Carrying out installations of both straight and curved stair lifts into customer’s homes
- Collecting materials before travelling to our customer’s homes
- Carry out on site repairs if needed
- Stock management and Logistics
- Ability to stay away from home through the week if required.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience installing Stairlifts
- Experience installing hoists would be advantageous
- A formal qualification in an Engineering discipline ideally Electrical Installation
- Excellent Fault-finding skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
For more information on this opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.