- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We require a Security Officer to complement our existing team in providing a high level of security services to a prestigious client in the Buxton area. This is a permanent position on a shift basis and it is anticipated that this will average 53 hours per week on an ongoing basis.
- To assist and monitor the Security Team to respond to incidents, prevent unauthorised access into the building or wider estate, access and egress of personnel and respond to breaches.
- To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly and recorded within the guidelines laid down and efficiently dealt with, ensure integrity of the security systems is maintained and conduct random searches of incoming vehicles
- To conduct vehicle and foot patrols of the premises, reporting any incidents or unusual occurrences and report any incident or occurrence out of the ordinary to Security Control Centre and record details on the Assignment log
- Any other duties deemed to be appropriate or necessary to the post.
Essential Knowledge skills & experience
Applicants must have a valid SIA Licence & current driving license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.65 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)