- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Stock inventory and Operations Support Manager - CORBY
Your new company
My client are a business to business retailer based near Corby.
Your new role
This is an initially a long term interim opportunity to manage and optimise the stock control and support functions within the Distribution Centre in order to achieve the required standards of stock integrity, cost efficiency, quality and productivity. Ensuring the best possible service levels are achieved and maintained. Manage Staples and third party inventories within budgeted levels. Manage all product data in WMS and ensure optimal placement of products throughout the warehouse (profiling) throughout the products lifecycle. To manage, coach and guide colleagues in order to maximize their performance and help them to reach their potential.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience controlling inventory and managing a team
- WMS super user experience.
- Proficient in WMS, Access and MS Office applications
- Proven leadership & motivational skills
- Experience of working to tight schedules.
- Ability to balance between long range planning and also meeting immediate operational needs
- Able to adapt quickly to meet business requirements.
- Working knowledge of budgets and forecasts.
- Strong communication and motivational skills.
- Experience of continual improvement and or LEAN ways of working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- stock control