- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Storage Product Engineer - 90221911
Posting Range:26 Feb 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: File Storage Engineer
An Amazing opportunity to be part of the global team that will responsible for the effective day-to-day operation & Engineering at a global level for Global Storage, Cloud & Virtualisation, working in conjunction with all functions across Barclays.
What will you be doing?
• Engineering & Supporting of the Global File Storage Operational Environments
• Contributes to the GTIS Controls Delivery Operational Framework, including continual improvement review and annual refresh
• Drives improvements & implementation and on-going operations across the global File estate
• Ensuring technical programmes are executed appropriately, in order to maintain appropriate levels of delivery & Service
• Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) / Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s) across the Global Storage, Cloud & Virtualisation Estate
• Remediation of control deficiencies highlighted through KPI’s / KRI’s metrics
• Leading Change & Engineering functions within a global File Team
• Attendance as a File representative, within working forums relating to technical, processes & standards
What we’re looking for:
• File Storage Engineering & reporting on a global scale
• File Storage Operational Analyst Experience on a global scale
• Key Senior Stakeholder Management Experience on a global scale
• In-depth knowledge & understanding of Dell\EMC Isilon technologies
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Knowledge & understanding of NetApp technologies
• Knowledge & understanding of wider Storage, Cloud & Virtualisation technologies
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working at our flagship Technology Campus at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. Set in the beautiful grounds of Radbroke Hall itself, out Technology Center is the home for Banking innovation. We employ a unique friendly culture, relaxed work environment and a suite of onsite benefits.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.