- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £36,000.00 gross per year
- Welwyn Garden City
Retail excellence will be the standard expected day to day, in everything you do. With every decision you make and direction you set, you will put the customer at the heart of your thinking. Working collectively as part of a diverse team you'll be expected to deliver the most unique customer experience by using our values of bold, open and trusted.
How will you fit into this?
Your job is to help create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understanding their needs using Leap, so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will also manage individual's performance and develop the team to achieve and improve on business targets, store standards and compliance.
You will look for ways to make sales soar, drive efficiencies and be an inspirational leader and role model to the team.
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
- Leading your team brilliantly with passion and drive
- Ensuring your store consistently delivers an extraordinary customer service/experience
- Building trust and making every single day better through personal experiences that count
- Achieving performance targets and other measures as set by the business
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective coaching behaviours. To help and grow talent and succession within the store
What we need from you:
- Someone who takes full accountability for themselves and their team's performance
- Some who has worked in a fast-paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
- Someone who takes the lead, encourages and develops teams to be high performing and brings their team on a journey
- Strong coaching skills
- The ability to provide support, training and development for the team
- A great communicator
- Someone who can be agile, who can change and adapt to suit business needs
- Commercial acumen
- Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences, the awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do.
- Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles
Salary and benefits:
JAR COMMUNICATIONS LTD is an independant franchise of Telefonica O2 UK operating in Hertfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)
Monthly Uncapped Bonus