- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CAMDEN LONDON
Fred Perry has always been different. We’re only as good as our employees, so we look to attract people who are passionate and with diverse backgrounds and experience. Our way was given to us by Fred. Always with integrity. Always with personality.
We are recruiting for the following roles within our exciting new shop opening in Camden! This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their retail management career within a flagship shop. We are recruiting for the following positions;
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Fred Perry has over 200 shops around the world, including Manchester, Brighton, Paris, New York, Seoul and Tokyo to name a few.
We would like to hear from Brand Ambassadors, true followers of the brand that transcends old and new, niche to mainstream. We always associate ourselves with people who share our value.
- You will have a minimum of 1years management experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Knowledge of effective visual merchandise with a commercial mindset
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies
- Able to work collaboratively with Head Office personnel and provide recommendations
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- 8.5% company contribution pension
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Travel Loan
- Plus much more!
A profitable, global niche brand with strong values of integrity, personality and individuality
If you feel you share the same values, currently working in a similar retail environment and are interested in the upcoming Shop Management opportunities across Central London, please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter letting us know how you connect with Fred Perry.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- customer service