- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to join an established homeware store and work to deliver outstanding results. As a Store Manager you will be working with an outstanding retailer who are going though a sustained period of growth and development. They can offer a superb contemporary range of cookware/homeware that deliver quality performance for customers.
Our client can offer the very best in kitchen/dining ware and has a range that is renowned for its value and quality.
As a Store Manager you will work with your team to drive sales, provide a personal service to customers and work hard to establish your store as the 'go to place' for all cookware, utensils, kitchen apparatus, accessories, specialist kitchen knives, utensils and tableware in the local area.
The Store Manager role is integral to our clients business and future growth plans. The successful Store Manager will work closely with the Area Manager to deliver high standards for the store and be an inspirational leader who can drive the team to achieve KPI's and sales targets
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a track record of success in a Home/Kitchen/Cookware retailer
- Able to motivate your team to achieve targets and KPI's
- Have excellent product knowledge across a broad product range
- Be comfortable selling cookware/homeware/kitchen utensils to customers
- Provide training to colleagues to ensure they have outstanding product knowledge
- Must have passion for the product and your store
- High visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for team recruitment and inductions
- Work with the wider management team to deliver a consistent performance in all key areas
- Ensure consistency across all promotions, standards, POS and sale items
- Manage the team to be the best they can be at all times
Our client can offer a fantastic working environment, a store that matches your passion for customer service and can offer genuine career progression. As a Store Manager you must be ambitious to deliver results, we want a retailer who wants to develop their career and can commit to new ideas and developments.
If you are looking for a new role and have a strong background in homewares, kitchenwares or cookware then we want to hear from you; apply now for an immediate interview.
- customer service