- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hammonds, UK's largest choice of fitted furniture company has an opportunity for a Store Manager to join our team based in Preston working 40 hours per week.We are offering an hourly rate of £8.75 per hour plus commission.
Reporting to the Regional Retail Manager, the Store Manager of this flagship store will be responsible for ensuring that the store sales target can be reached by providing the sales team with sufficient leads to do so.
The Store Manager duties and key responsibilities:
- To implement the lead generation strategy of the business to achieve sales target and look to continually improve customer experience within the store
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding appointment targets within the store
- Generate and implement the correct actions to ensure store performance is optimised
- To have full responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day running of the store and the team
Skills and Experience required of ourStore Manager:
- Time management
- P.C. literate
- Interpersonal & communication
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Coaching & development
- Organisational skills
The ideal Store Manager will be:
- Results driven
- Sales supervisory experience
- Well-presented and personable
- Able to act on own initiative
- Able to motivate self and others
- Flexible with days of work as the store is open 7 days per week (weekend work will be required)
Preston is commutable from Bolton, Blackburn, Leyland, Chorley, Blackpool and surrounding areas.
So if you’d like to join our progressive family business of 90 years please apply and complete our simple application process.
N.B: vacancies may be filled prior to the expiry date.
Strictly no agencies please.