- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Boutique Manager - ERES - Groupe Chanel Lieu de l’entreprise London, United Kingdom
Innovative and audacious, Eres launched itself into the swimwear universe more than fifty years ago displaying unique style and know-how. Its lingerie lines, with a graphic and pure design, reveal another expression of its creativity, always combining elegance and technicality.
We are looking for an experienced Boutique Manager to join our London boutiques.
To oversee and drive the Boutique business goals (sales and profitability) as well as to promote and enhance Eres in line with corporate policies and procedures. Reporting to the Retail Manager.
Your responsibilities, as Boutique Manager, comprise the following:
- Represent the image of Eres by continually complying with the standards set by the Sales Management and by accompanying the sales team in this initiative.
- Ensure a perfect welcome and a quality of service worthy of a luxury environment.
- Have perfect knowledge of Eres, the collections and the stock
- Share your expertise with the clients and with the teams
- Ensure and develop customers relationship, relationship with hotels, fitnessclub
Ensure the commercial and financial objectives of the point of sale:
- Develop the store's turnover
- Generate strong sales and be a support for the sales team
- Follow and share the sales indicators with the sales teams
- Business report, analysis, follow-up of all sales and budget indicators and application of procedures
- Manage difficult sales and the situations of conflict with the clients
Motivate and develop the sales team:
- Day-to-day management of the team (individual and group coaching, refocusing interview…) and weekly and monthly meetings
- Recruit, train and assess new Sales Assistants during their probation period
- Analysis of recruitment needs
- Devise and follow up on each individual’s objectives
- Work closely with and develop the Sales Assistants’ skills
- Feedback (results, quality…), improvement proposals and action plans
- Disciplinary management
- Management of schedules
Revitalise the point of sale and contribute to the development of ERES:
- Enhance and develop the customers portfolio: gaining new customers, building a network, customer loyalty, handling disputes
- Ensure that the point of sale is correctly managed and in line with internal procedures
- Positioning and presentation of collections in accordance with the Merchandising policy
- Participation in inventories according to procedure and search for differences
- Follow-up and control of stock statuses, management of restocking, management of annual inventory
- Significant experience of at least 5 years as Boutique Manager, ideally in the Luxury universe
- A skilled and committed leader and you know how to drive a sales team to lead them towards excellence
- A proactive, positive and tenacious personality
- You are ready to transmit your values of humility, enthusiasm and collaborative work
About the company
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion house that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories.