- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A dynamic and growing engineering solutions business in Croydon seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Store Person.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- booking goods in/out
- stock taking
- loading and unloading
- driving the forklift and reach truck
- preparing jobs and/or materials for manufacture
- picking jobs
- organising and controlling sub-contracted work
- storing and filling up consumables such as cleaning products etc
- organising overall and PPE storage and replacements
- carrying out tasks required by the management
- basic production work
The successful candidate will be able to competently use a computer, have the required forklift licence, be friendly and accommodating and to be able to work on their own incentive.
For this position we offer a wage of £9 - £11 per hour depending on experience.
For the right candidate there will be opportunities for career progression.
39 hrs + Overtime when needed
Mon – Thurs 8am – 5pm
Fri – 8am – 1pm
20 days holiday per year going up 1 day for every year served up to a maximum of 25 days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
- stores: 3 years (Preferred)