- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 gross per year
Procurement Administrator | £18,000 | Didsbury | Full-Time
- Excellent Benefits
Spire's Manchester Hospital, located in the heart of Didsbury has an exciting opportunity for a Stores co-ordinator to join our experienced and dynamic team on a Permanent and Full-Time basis
This role will be shifts of 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday with flexibility required for occasional evening and weekend cover
Spire Manchester Hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility where you will be able to develop your skills in a modern and progressive environment.
The Manchester team currently consists of over 500 colleagues and we are rapidly expanding as we increase the scope of services we provide across our experienced and dynamic teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working in our busy Stores team you will be responsible for providing an efficient stock management service for our hospital.
- This will include the ordering of stock, booking deliveries, matching delivery notes and ensuring correct invoices are processed.
- There will be plenty of stakeholder engagement as the team manages the distribution of supplies throughout the hospital ensuring it is accountable and matched to the correct department.
- This role would suit someone with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a methodical and organised environment.
Who we're looking for
- Someone who has experience in a similar environment would be ideal as we need the successful applicant to hit the ground running
- Experience working in stores and stock management in industries other than healthcare would be of interest
- Someone with great communication and customer service skills
- You will need to have good computer literacy and preferably experience using SAP
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform
- discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years.
We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us,it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
- customer service