- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Strategic Services Director Retail EMEA
JDA® Software Inc., is ultimately controlled by New Mountain Capital and Blackstone LLP, two of the world’s leading private equity firms.
JDA is the leading provider of innovative supply chain management, merchandising, pricing excellence and supply chain execution solutions worldwide. JDA empowers more than 7,000 companies of all sizes to make optimal decisions that improve profitability and achieve real results in the discrete and process manufacturing, wholesale distribution, transportation, retail and services industries. With an integrated solutions offering that spans the entire supply chain from materials to the consumer, JDA leverages the powerful heritage and knowledge capital of integrated market leaders including Red Prairie, i2 Technologies®, Manugistics®, E3®, Intactix® and Arthur®. JDA's multiple service options provide customers with flexible configurations, rapid time-to-value, lower total cost of ownership and 24/7 functional and technical support and expertise.
Founded in 1985, JDA is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. With 30+ offices in major cities throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, India and Australia, JDA employs almost 5,000 of the industry’s most experienced supply and demand chain experts to develop, deliver and support its solutions. JDA continues to hire individuals who share the Company’s commitment to customers and fellow associates, offering exceptional career opportunities in a professional, growth-oriented, functionally sound environment.
JDA EMEA is headquartered in Bracknell, UK with offices across major European countries and the wider EMEA region, including Russia and South Africa.
Part of the global Strategic Services team, this role will enhance, support and promote JDA’s leadership position with regard to process and solutions within the retail sector. The role will bring value to JDA’s customers by ensuring alignment between the customer’s processes, people and technology.
- Act as an industry expert with the ability to exhibit deep domain knowledge in Retail in order to guide clients toward improved processes to drive profit, enhance resource effectiveness, and improve overall process efficiency.
- Use expert facilitation skills to lead clients to solutions and opportunities in the areas of business process, resource use and technology.
- Stay ahead of current industry best practices and operate as a thought leader in supply chain processes.
- Assist in driving major software and services sales by demonstrating the value of the proposed solutions and proposing a recommended roadmap to lead companies to greater success.
- Maintain close working relationship with sales, management, consulting, customer support and product management relating to securing and presenting appropriate proposal information to prospective clients and existing clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and publications for appropriate industry conferences and forums. Reporting Lines:
Reports to: Sr Director Strategic Services, Global
Responsible for: n/a
Liaison with: Peers, Solution Architects and IT Consultants, Services sales and Licence sales Clients
- Exceptional facilitation skills (meeting sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming etc.)
- Practical experience deploying Retail solutions in to Tier 1 organisations
- Strong knowledge of Retail Supply Chain
- Ability to work alongside an enterprise solution architect to translate business strategy into operational processes and solution requirements
- Deep knowledge of tactical and operative planning processes
- Experience to translate planning processes to different retail environments
- Profound understanding of the industry, products, and trends for the area of Retail Supply Chain
- Experience with advanced planning tools is absolutely essential
- Demonstrated ease to navigate in complex project environments
- Exposure to C-Level Executives
- Ability to handle complex situations with little to no guidance
- Commercial instinct to discover and develop new consulting opportunities.
- Experience with change management is a plus
- Previous experience in process or solution consulting, either in consulting or advisory firm, software vendor, or as part of strategy function of a large corporation are a plus
- Business fluency both oral and written in English another European language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and client relationship building skills Personal Profile:
- Impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach
- Demonstrates independence in action, decision making, goal oriented and driven
- Motivated, confident, self-sufficient and able to contribute from day one
- Focused and determined
- Well organized and consistently meets commitments. Circumstances:
Education: BS/BA degree equivalent required; MS/MBA preferred
Location: Flexible within Europe, the EMEA Headquarters is in Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
- ms project