- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales Googlers by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like G Suite and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Googley customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for Google Cloud.
The Google Cloud Customer team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global data center and software assets.
As a Strategy and Analytics Lead, you will partner with Sales leadership to provide actionable insights and use a data driven approach to sharpen decision-making and drive deep understanding of our fast growing business. Combined with the resources of a dedicated sales force, our insights translate directly to accelerated growth and improve Google’s ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale. In this role, you will help drive and develop the performance and strategy our EMEA Cloud business, ensuring rapid and long term sustainable growth for our Cloud offering.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- 5 years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar role.
- Experience with SQL and other database, scripting, or business intelligence tools.
- Ability to construct simple and impactful messages from complex analyses.
- Ability to influence business leadership.
- Ability to create and grow effective cross-functional networks and manage without authority.
- Effective business judgment, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Developed spreadsheet software modeling and presentation software production skills.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and influence executive level decision making through deep analytical insight and core business decisions.
- Structure and communicate complex, ambiguous, and potentially challenging business issues to advise the Google Cloud Customer EMEA Leadership team.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business and operational drivers, trends and metrics.
- Conduct sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
- Communicate initiative findings to senior leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate