- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LONDON (CENTRAL) GB
A famous London advertising agency is looking for an experienced Planning Director to join the team. The agency works with some of the world’s biggest brands spanning automotive, sport, FS, FMCG & tech. They deliver TV, OOH, digital, content & social comms solutions
Reporting into the Head of Planning and nurturing junior team members, your day to day will be spent leading on a major UK automotive account with the remainder of your role on several smaller accounts and new business
You’re already a successful Planning Director looking for a new challenge or perhaps a Senior Planner that's ready for a step-up. Either way, you’ll have cut your teeth in the planning teams of leading London creative agencies and you’ll have a proven track record in delivering robust brand strategy and integrated comms planning.
Passionate about solving business problems in a creative yet commercial way, you know how to hold the room, inspiring confidence in both internal team and clients alike. You'll have a solid track record in pitching and thrive under pressure. You enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, going above and beyond to deliver effective and creative campaigns.
- Strong brand strategy, integrated comms planning experience
- Solid London creative agency experience essential
- Ideally, experience in automotive
- Passion for the creative product
- A natural ability to uncover killer insight to influence the best creative idea
- Have courage in your convictions and be able to justify your thinking
- A passion for and success in winning new business
- A thought leader, able to demonstrate high-level thinking and represent the planning team at a senior level
This is an excellent opportunity to propel your planning career to the next level.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
- engineers and technicians