- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Your new company
One of the largest independent consultancies in Scotland who have continually experienced gradual growth and increase in workload, mainly due to their excellent client retention. They expect to design and deliver, to the highest possible standard, on a variety of projects ranging from small-scale residential developments to multi-million-pound structural design projects. Their high degree of quality and expertise have seen them recently been listed in the top 100 Civil Engineering companies from a survey by New Civil Engineer (NCE) and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to maintain and progress this level of prestige.
In your new role you will:
* Work as the lead on a wide variety of projects within a range of industries, particularly in residential developments - both housing and multi-storey.
* Produce high quality technical reports
* Liaise with Clients and lead design meetings
* Attend site projects when necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar and will be chartered or working towards chartership. It is important to have a demonstrable experience of competency in the use Auto-CAD. Excellent written and verbal skills is a necessity for effective communication with the internal team and for developing external relationships with clients. Ultimately, you will be extremely motivated and determined to enhance your career within a Structural Engineering environment.
What you'll get in return:
* Salary £36000 -£46000 DOE
* Flexi-work, Mobile Phone & Laptop
* Pension Scheme
* ICE approved training scheme
* Car pool for site visits
* 25 days holiday
* Excellent scope for development and progression (the directors started as graduates at this company)
About the company