- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EAP Property Services Ltd are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to be based at their Head Office in Colchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded Structural Engineer to work across a range of projects in residential and commercial sectors.
The company are seeking a driven individual to join a like-minded team, working on diverse projects throughout East Anglia, London and the South East.
The successful candidate will have day to day structural technical involvement working with the project team and reporting to a senior member of staff.
Be responsible for:
* Interpreting and delivering the structural brief.
* Technical content of projects.
* Identification and management of technical risks.
* Maintaining a knowledge and appreciation of current technical engineering codes.
* Experience of structural design across a multitude of building sectors.
* Experience using Eurocodes.
* Sound technical capability and familiarity with current industry standards and software applications.
* Ability to prepare sketches, technical reports and specifications.
* Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Autocad to produce project related documents.
The candidate should ideally hold a UK driving licence
- ms project