- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
Structural Revit Technician - required for our client one of the UK leading consultancies based in their Bristol office. The Structural Technician will be working for a well-known company that deals with a variety of sectors within civil engineering and Building Structures including infrastructure, geotechnical and environmental sectors.
The Structural Revit Technician will be educated to a HNC/ HND level within Civil or Structural Engineering or have 5 years + experience working within a Structural Technician role. The ideal Structural Revit Technician will have a minimum of 3 years Revit Structural experience and be proficient in AutoCAD. The Structural Revit Technician will have experience with all common building materials including Timber, Steel, Masonry and Concrete and be able to produce General arrangement drawings for buildings.
This opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician gives you the opportunity to work within a growing company who can offer a wide variety in the role and future progression within your career
Structural Revit Technician Position Overview
- Working on projects within the Commercial and Residential sector
- Leading a team of Technicians
- Lead technician on all projects
- Use of Revit Structures and AutoCAD
- Occasional Site visits
- Client meetings
Structural Revit Technician Position Requirements
- HND / HNC in a Civil or Structural Engineering discipline
- Timber, Steel, Masonry and Concrete knowledge
- Proficient in Revit Structure
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Previous UK work experience within a design office
- Right to work in the UK
Structural Revit Technician Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 26 Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent Career Development
- Optional Extra Benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.