- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a privately owned Civil/Structural Design Consultancy with a respected name in the central Scotland market. Having enjoyed a sustained increase in new work awards throughout the course of the past 12 months, they are looking to grow their team by adding an experienced Structural Technician to join their team.
This role would be ideally suited to anyone currently based in central Scotland commuting to the east or west of Scotland who may be looking to reduce their commute time. As a well-established and growing company, the post offers long term job security/ good prospects for career progression.
As Structural CAD Technician, you will be involved in a mix of residential and commercial projects.
The following are required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable knowledge in current versions of AutoCAD
- Experience in detailing steelwork, concrete, reinforcement scheduling, timber and masonry construction
- Ability to assist Engineering teams with surveys and report preparation
- Ability to manage a busy workload with different and numerous deadlines
- Aptitude for learning and a desire to progress
What do you get in return?
The opportunity to join a company which offers long term career stability, a secure workload and career progression opportunities.
If you would like to apply, then please send your CV to Savanna Mitchell.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.