- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 gross per year
The Highlands and Islands Students' Association seeks to recruit a Student Association Co-ordinator to manage HISA Inverness, helping to evolve their Class Representative structures in one of the most exciting and innovative educational environments in the UK.
HISA represents all students in the University of the Highlands and Islands and the regions 13 colleges and research institutions that comprise UHI’s academic partnership. HISA provides students with a voice on all matters relating to being a student – teaching and assessment, events, campaigns, welfare and citizenship.
The post-holder will work alongside the elected HISA Inverness student officers and staff team of the Association to support the operational running of events and activities and their day to day roles, becoming a primary point of contact between HISA Inverness and the HISA regional team.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable passion for engagement and participation, ideally having previously worked in an empowering and enabling capacity with experience of supporting, training or mentoring in an educational setting.
- Salary: £23,000
- Closing date for Applications: Monday 15th July, 9am
- Date of interview: Thursday 25th July
- Location of interview: UHI Executive Office, Ness Walk, Inverness (video-conference interview optional)
- Job location: Inverness College UHI
- Job type: Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Term: Fixed-term – 2 years
- directors and executives