- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eden Brown Education working with a number of Secondary Schools and Academies across Derby and Derbyshire and at present have a number of long term and permanent positions available for Core Subject Specialists and Support Staff.
Whether you're happy to work on an ad-hoc basis with daily supply or whether you are seeking a longer term contract or even a permanent role, Eden Brown Education will be able to find the perfect role for you.
What we are looking for:
- Secondary Teachers who have recent relevant experience teaching in UK Secondary Schools
- Teachers who are able to work in across KS3 & KS4, with KS5 being a distinct advantage and have a proven track record of raising attainment
- Teaching Assistants and Behaviour Mentors who have experience of working in a secondary setting
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Committed and dedicated practitioners who want to contribute and be part of the whole school ethos
- Must hold QTS (Or be working towards it) or other recognised teaching qualification. NVQ or equivalent for Support Staff
- Possess a current DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one (Free of charge)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
What we can offer:
- Permanent, Long term contracts, Short term and daily supply roles
- For long term contracts we can offer between £120 - £180 per day (depending on pay scale)
- For daily work, we can offer local schools and regular, consistent opportunities
- CPD courses available
- Honest, friendly and professional service with access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- £200 in vouchers for any referrals passed on to your consultant
You will be expected to attend a full registration interview with Eden Brown Education based at our office in Derby. We appreciate that some candidates will have time constraints so in some cases we are able to come out to you and register you in your local area.
If you looking a new a refreshing approach to working with an agency to fulfil your passion in education, get in touch today!
Eden Brown Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com