- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SuccessFactors Project Manager - 00266024
Posting Range:19 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Project Manager, PLT
Barclays are hiring an ambitious Project Manager to make a difference within the COO & Functions Department. Project manage and provide support for change activities associated with the firm’s Performance, Learning & Talent (PLT) / SuccessFactors (SF) system.
What will you be doing?
• Oversee the end-to-end delivery of all change activities, including the quarterly release cycles and the continuous change process: change assessment, build, test, release and engage;
• Manage demand across the SuccessFactors landscape: includes annual change pipeline (roadmap) and resource allocation;
• Work with vendor to ensure Barclays’ future roadmap and enhancement requirements are understood and recorded and that we are aware of the vendor roadmap;
• Establish and manage the relationships with key stakeholders within HR and across the business as appropriate
• Understand and work within the complex Technology landscape in which Human Resources operates and draw on best-practice project management methodologies and tools and ensure existing governance and controls are adhered to;
• Build and leverage relationships with stakeholders (all levels) in the HR community, particularly in the Performance, Learning and Talent CoEs, to understand and support their change agenda and the overall HR Technology change strategy;
• Apply a strong analytical/problem-solving mind-set to manage challenges affecting the change pipeline to a successful resolution, collaborating across individuals/team;
• Align with HR Technology & Change Solution Architects to support system and functional design decision-making as appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
• Analytical mind-set and ability to assimilate complex information and make confident recommendations that achieve optimum outcomes;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate with senior business leaders against short and long-term change plans;
• Experience working in a structured and regulated IT environment, applying best-practice project management methodologies and tools, combined with the ability to influence the business to adhere to best-practice;
• A previous track-record of project and release management, ideally in a Change or Transformation / IT role.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of working with large matrix teams across a range of disciplines and locations;
• Experience using change management tools (ideally);
• Experience with SaaS / cloud-based applications (implementation and/or BAU Change);
• Experience supporting HR systems.
Where will you be working?
Barclays Scotland is a real Scottish success story. We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. Glasgow is a recognised strategic hub within Barclays globally, and admired as a shining light in Scottish business. Due to the scale of work we do here, there are countless opportunities for our colleagues to develop and progress. We’re a place where talented people can build a satisfying and diverse career, within a community of talented and passionate people.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.