- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Language Studies International are looking for summer EFL teachers for our three London schools:
- Our central London school hosts adult courses throughout the summer and is situated in a vibrant part of central London.
- Our Hampstead School hosts both adult courses and an extensive junior programme (7-17 years olds) and is based in a lovely Victorian house with a big garden close to the charming centre of Hampstead (a London "Village").
- Our Leafy Ealing school hosts a summer junior programme (12-17 years olds). The school is based in a modern college next to a park, walking distance from Ealing Broadway.
(Please note these are all non-residential schools and as such we do not provide accommodation.)
We are looking for teachers who will be available to teach at any of these three and potentially at more than one.
There will be opportunities to teach both mornings and afternoons (particularly in Hampstead) from early June onwards throughout the summer and potentially beyond.
We can offer a competitive wage, supportive centre directors and an enjoyable working environment.
Come and join our friendly team!
We require candidates to have:
A CELTA or equivalent from a recognised institution.
A Bachelors Degree.
As a safer recruiter, LSI will require:
- a DBS check or update service reference (if you don't have a DBS but are willing to apply for one we will consider your application).
- two specific references, not including ‘To Whom It May Concern’.
- All references will also specifically be asked if there is any reason why the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or have substantial access to, people under 18 or vulnerable adults.
- to see original proof of identity and qualifications
- to see right to work in the UK.
- to follow up on all gaps/inconsistencies in CVs.
For candidates living or having lived outside of the UK, a Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance Certificate will be required.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £15.75 to £17.00 /hour
- Bachelor's (Required)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
- DBS Certificate (Required)
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) (Required)