- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An outstanding opportunity for a retail supervisor has become available with one of UK retail’s most highly respected names. This retailer has continued to enjoy trading success in the fashion sector thanks to the quality of its merchandise but also to its commitment to offering the finest customer experience on the high street. Anyone with ambitions to join its management team will need to demonstrate they share this vision of customer service.
This people-focussed environment actually makes for a very positive place in which to work. This retailer believes that the exceptional levels of service it expects can only be achieved through the ongoing delivery of high quality training and development. So not only will you be getting better at your job, but you will also be learning new skills that will make you eligible for positions of greater responsibility.
The primary remit of the supervisor will include:
• Delivery of customer service excellence;
• Maintenance of a safe, clean working environment;
• Helping the store management team achieve sales and profit targets;
• Leading and motivating the in-store sales team.
There’s no such thing as a guarantee of career success, but this business comes very close – taking great care in the selection of its managers and even greater care in retaining them through excellent training and rewards. In order to thrive as a supervisor, you will need to possess:
• Retail experience at a similar level;
• A commitment to customer service;
• Natural leadership and communication skills;
• Unwavering standards and the ability to instil them in others.
This is a terrific retailer in which to work. If you can prove your commitment to the achievement of targets through customer service you are strongly urged to apply straight away.
- customer service