- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Supply Chain Manager. To work closely with all stakeholders to provide a knowledgeable, excellent and a wholly encompassing Supply Chain to the business with a requirement to establish strong relationships in order to implement the business strategy and lead execution against key measures.
Utilising recognised best practice the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
The Supply Chain Manager will have managerial responsibility for the delivery of KPIs across six core functions in the business: Purchasing. Vendor Management. Demand Planning. Product Management. Inventory Control. Transport & Logistics. Scope:
Manage and develop the Supply Chain team through performance review, objective setting, and team communication, coaching and mentoring.
Develop and deliver Tactical and Operational plan for Supply Chain Department.
Identify, scope and introduce technology, process, methods, and tools to improve efficiency, accuracy and commercial contribution across all Supply Chain functions.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Technical Support teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest and Implement solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Work with finance, sales, and operations team to determine best vendors and partners
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with vendors
Educated to A level
2 Years’ experience in Supply Chain environment
2 years previous experience in management role
Salary of £37,000 per year
25 days holiday (plus bank holiday) increasing with 5 calendar years’ service to 28 days
Working hours: 37.5/week
Monday - Thursday 9.00 - 5.30 and Friday 9.00 - 4.30
PerkBox with access to a range of discounted benefits including:
• Mobile Phone Insurance - register for free cover
• Discounted gym membership
• Salary-sacrifice Cycle Scheme
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Life Insurance
• 10% discount on all Apple products
• Parking available
- Supply Chain Management