- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Cambridgeshire United Kingdom. For multiple of our clients in the Food and Food Ingredients we are looking for Supply Chain Planners.
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for the supply chain planning for central planning for one or more suppliers and/or product groups (800 SKU's). The planner will be involved in process improvement projects also be a team member or represent Supply Management in global or cross functional projects.
- The supply of products to the central and subsidiary warehouses as well as end customers.
- Purchasing towards the suppliers (contract, external and own production).
- Participate in Supply Review Meetings with external suppliers on monthly basis sharing supply and demand information, show development of the Supply related KPI's and follow up on agreed improvement actions.
- Monitoring and adjusting inventory - for central warehouses and subsidiary warehouses.
- Monitoring and adjusting the planning parameters, e.g. target stock, safety stock, lot sizes and lead times.
- Involvement in Projects around process improvement, efficiency gains, cost cutting, strategic initiatives, new product launches, product phase-outs and system improvements.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience within planning or Supply Chain related positions preferably within the FMCG, Food, Food Ingredients industry.
- Be a team player, communicative, result oriented, driven, structured and have an eye for detail
- Candidate must be an advance user of Microsoft Office software (specially: Excel) and have good understanding of ERP software (preferably SAP).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.
- business administration