- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Merseyside UK ,GB
Supply Teacher - Liverpool
Integra Education have recently agreed a contract with a large Multi-Academy Trust with schools in the Liverpool area. This MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) oversee popular Primary and Secondary settings in a range of areas, meaning if you are a Teacher and can get to Liverpool, we will be able to provide you with regular work within a range of schools which suit your needs.
Amongst the group we have a handful of Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Primary and Secondary Academies and also popular Primary and Secondary Academies who are aiming to become 'Good' in their next Ofsted inspection - a great time to be part of this up-and-coming Trust.
Whether you're an EYFS Teacher, a specialist in delivering your subject at GCSE level or anything, we want to speak to you.
We are looking for Primary and Secondary Teachers who have the following:
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Good knowledge and experience in your own chosen specialism.
- Adaptable and flexible, often being able to accept early morning bookings.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- A DBS on the Update Service is preferable but we can facilitate a new certificate if needed.
- Choose when you work, and where you go.
- Good rates of pay, in line with the Teacher Pay Scale.
- Experienced consultants to support your development on supply.
- Easy transition into Permanent posts within the Trust if that's what you're looking for.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information
About the company