- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Support Administrator - Part Time (Flexible Hours)
As a leading, specialist company in the area of CCTV and security, NW Security Group offers wide ranging, high-end security products and solutions to business customers and public sector organisations throughout the UK.
Due to ongoing growth, we’re now looking for a Support Administrator to join our team.
- Salary of £19,000 (pro rata) per annum
- Annual performance-based salary review
- Workplace pension
- Support from a close-knit team
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
Dedicated to investing in our employees, we offer a structured development plan that enables you to build on your strengths and take your development to the next level.
You’ll be an ambassador for the brand and play an essential part in the smooth running and efficiency of day-to-day business.
As a Support Administrator, you’ll assist and support various functions and colleagues within the business.
Your role will involve:
- Accounts administration, such as purchase and sales ledger postings, credit card summaries, credit control, stock takes and asset control
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Sales administration, such as sales order processing and checking stock availability
- PA responsibilities to the managing director, incl. note taking and basic report writing
- Handling and distribution of inbound phone calls and messages
Although no experience is essential, to be considered as a Support Administrator, you will need:
- At a minimum, an A level qualification (or ideally higher)
- Good computer skills, incl. Microsoft Excel and Word
- A teamwork mentality and can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively via phone, in writing and face-to-face
Although not essential, previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of Sage accounts package would also be an advantage.
This is a part time role working 20-25 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Flexibility on these hours will be based around school hours.
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to undertake a DBS (formerly CRB) check. These costs will be covered by the employer.
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Admin Assistant, Sales Support Administrator, Officer Administrator or Accounts Administrator.
Webrecruit and NW Security Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Support Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.