- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SupportAssistant/Support Worker - Learning Disabilities/Mental Health- Aylesbury
We are currently recruting for Permanent and Temporary staff members to join our company. We provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Shifts currently available:
07.00- 15.00, 15.00- 23.00 and 23.00- 07.00
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Implementing and carrying out individual SU support plans
* Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU
* Supporting SUs to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
* Support the SUs with taking their medication
* Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores
* Supporting SUs with personal care tasks.
* Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
* Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
* Hourly rate of pay of £9.00-£10.00ph (depending on experience)
* 28 days paid leave
* Paid In house training
* Career opportunities and progressions
* Company pension scheme
* Other benefits include - care certificates, paid medication training
About the company