- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Manchester UK ,GB
We are recruiting, join the team!
Stockport/Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds - Support Worker - Brain Injury, immediate start, flexible shifts.
We are looking for outstanding Support Workers to work with some of our key clients on an ongoing basis in the Stockport/Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds areas. We support adults with acquired brain injuries, learning disabilities, mental health and complex care needs, therefore a minimum of six months’ experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential.
We will consider people who have worked within a Support Worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS with an Online DBS also accepted. Shifts available include Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights. Pay rate is from £10.00 to £13.00.
You will need to have:
* The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
* A genuine desire to make a real difference in people's lives
* Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support
* Be available to support in whatever capacity is required by an individual to nurture their path to independence
Additional benefits of becoming a Support Worker for C4-Care include:
* Excellent competitive weekly pay
* FREE Training
* FREE DBS
* Holiday Entitlement
* £200 Referral Scheme
About C4 Care.
C4-Care are one of the UK’s fastest-growing nursing and care agencies, supplying Qualified Nurses, Senior/Healthcare Assistants, Complex Care Support Workers, Home Managers, Deputy Home Managers and Clinical Leads, into temporary and permanent positions.
With over 30-years healthcare experience, we understand the challenges faced by healthcare workers, and healthcare clients, especially in these difficult and challenging times. We put our people at the very heart of everything we do, and we are available to help and support our healthcare workers 24/7.
What to do now.
If you're interested in joining our rapidly expanding care team, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us
About the company