- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RESIDENTIAL CHILDRENS SUPPORT WORKER STOKE
We are looking for Childrens Support Worker at an 2 Bed EBD Home in Norton Stoke on Trent ST6 8BZ 8-18 yr olds
Also Werrington and Bentilee
£8.45-£9.95 per hour Depending on qualifications
Sleeps paid on top
Paid an hourly rate for hours worked, work 5 shifts one week and 2 the next as follows: Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday (followed by a sleep as and when required) Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday (followed by a sleep as and when required)
You must drive and have access to your own car
You must inform us or any concerns or criminal offences
You will work as part of a team to provide quality care for the children young people
* To work in a positive, respectful and empowering way with all young people in order to promote good relationships and encourage achievement.
* To consistently and proactively ensure the therapeutic care of young people.
* To ensure the routine physical care and hygiene of the young people is maintained.
* To maintain appropriate routines, limits and boundaries for the young people.
* To contribute to the development of daily programmes and individual/group plans.
* To participate in and encourage the participation of the young people in the domestic tasks of the home in order to develop the self-care skills.
* To maintain, where appropriate, all necessary records in a timely manner and to a high standard.
* To liaise and collaborate positively with parents and partner agencies to ensure that the best interests of the young people are respected and promoted at all time.
This is a company committed to its employees. As a company we offer many additional benefits to our employees:
* Pension Auto-enrolment
* 'Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
* 'Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
* Annual Leave Service Award
* Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
* NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
* Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
* Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
* Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year Contact now for more information this is a good opportunity to work for a great organisation
Role: Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire,
Apply for this job now.