- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1four1 are looking to recruit Support Workers in the Horley and surrounding areas. This role is ideal for Support Workers wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 - 2 shifts a week.
Weekly pay for Support Workers is £9.50 - £11 per hour and this is paid via PAYE with no charge for payroll.
1four1 offer Support Workers:
* Working for a reputable local agency - Established since 2008
* Weekly pay, every Friday
* Advanced block booked shifts
* Optional workplace pension scheme
* Provided Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
* Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
* Accredited Training Course designed for all Support Workers.
* Basic Life Support Training Course.
* On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities, specialized training courses.
* We will update your Mandatory training.
* Support from our consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the service:
Services include support for both, male and female homeless individuals along with drugs and alcohol rehabilitation. These services will allow support workers to gain a variety of different experiences. The role requires candidates to demonstrate a passion for supporting and helping individuals.
The role will entail working in partnership with services users, providing person centered approaches to support and promote their daily independence meeting both health and social needs.
We are a local organization who take pride in looking after all our members of staff and partners. We plan a range of activities to promote key messages to educate all staff and managers to remove any stigma associated with mental health. We commit to developing an approach to mental health at work that protects and improves mental health and well-being for everyone. We extend that support for all agency workers.
1four1 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Role: Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Location: Horley, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.