- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Alderley Edge
David Lewis is an Employer of Choice - we offer a market leading salary of £18,222.77 - £19,787.63
£18,936 - £20,562 (assuming 1 in 3 weekends) and the opportunity earn more with regular overtime.
33% premiums for working weekends and up to 3 times your basic salary on bank holidays.
Full time (5 shifts over 37.5 hours per week)
Part-time (3 shifts over 22.5 hours or 4 shifts over 30 hours)
We are looking for Support Workers who like us believe that every individual matters and have a passion to be the best at everything they do. No experience or qualifications are needed as we provide a comprehensive accredited induction and training.
Other benefits include:
* Up to 38 days annual leave
* An occupational pension (up to 6%)
* Up to 12 weeks full sick pay
* Life Assurance Cover (3 x basic annual salary)
* NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
* Further Education Sponsorship
* Career Progression
* A comprehensive health and wellbeing provision including an Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health service and a dedicated Workplace Mentor
* On site gym and swimming pool
* Free parking
* Xmas gift cards
We support people with complex learning and physical disabilities with their daily living, access to social and leisure opportunities and education.
“Every day is different. Every day I can see that I am making a difference to someone’s life. It’s such a rewarding job” Sian (Support Worker).
David Lewis provides care 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Hence, the post does require working early, late and weekend shifts as required.
Shift times are as follows:
Education Lifeskills: Early - 7.30am - 4.30pm; Late 4.00pm - 10.00pm
Pathways Community: Early - 7.30am - 3.00pm; Late 2.00pm - 9.30pm
Role: Support Worker (Care) BLDL77864
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Alderley Edge, Cheshire,
Apply for this job now.