- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Are you a support worker with a natural person-centred approach with a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We are currently working on behalf of a specialist care organisation who are looking for a part time support worker to make a difference in their service in Kirton, Suffolk. The service prides itself on providing the highest level of care to individuals with learning disabilities so experience within this client group would be desirable. Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must be flexible for days and sleep ins and be a driver.
We are looking for a Support Worker who has:
* A friendly, caring approach
* A genuine desire to help others
* The ability to relate to people with a variety of backgrounds
* A professional, reliable and flexible attitude
* The ability to work on your own or in a team
* Patience and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, then in return you will be rewarded with:
* A competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Free training
* Regular support and supervisions
* Support for Health and Social Care Qualifications such as NVQ / QCF
* Contribution towards company pension scheme
Activities of support vary from daily living skills i.e. cooking, cleaning, personal care, travel escorts, teaching of independent life skills to assistance with accessing community-based activities such as going to college, swimming, work placements and other social and leisure activities
Role: Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk,
Apply for this job now.