- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Swedish speaking Customer Service Advisor
c£18,000.00 - £20,000.00 per annum DOE
Our client who is based in York have been trading for over 15 years; they have over 1 million customers across the UK and are rapidly expanding into Europe. They offer a wide range of musical instruments and music equipment for absolute beginners to the professional musicians and bands. Customers are able to purchase the leading brands in the industry as well as the companies own product range.
They are looking to recruit a Swedish Customer Service Advisor to join their multilingual division. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for an interesting career within the music products industry.
In order to fulfil the role, you will need to be Multilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish. This role would suit entry level candidates or the more experienced candidates, full training and support will be given.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers via telephone and email
* Quoting prices and processing orders whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved
* Providing friendly and professional advice on a wide range of musical instruments equipment
* Translation of the company website for Sweden
Experience and Skills:
* You will need to be Multilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
* Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills which will include Word and Outlook
* Experience of working in a customer service, sales or marketing team would be advantageous but is not essential
* Reliable and committed to providing first class advice and service
* Highly communicative
* Ideally have an interest and appreciation of music
* Hours of work Working week: 39.5 hours per week Monday-Friday which will typically be 9:00 am – 5:30 pm However you may be required to work two Saturdays or Sundays per month in exchange for a weekday off
* 28 days holiday per year including statutory days
* Generous staff discount on products
* On-site canteen area
* Free parking
Role: Swedish speaking Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: YO26, North Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.
- customer service