- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Are you a determined individual with a passion for sales? If yes, then this vacancy would be perfect for you! Our client, an international IT organisation is expanding their multilingual team and is therefore on the hunt after an ambitious Sales Executive with strong Swedish language skills to be involved in their team in Cambridge. You will be responsible for delivering outstanding business generation activities for the sales team by calling potential clients, maintain relationships and finding new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for making outbound telephones calls to high-end individuals across the Swedish market
- Establishing, researching and developing relationships with prospects to identify new business opportunities with key clients
- Arrange and book meetings with potential clients
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified opportunities
In order to success, it is essential for you to be a client focussed individual with confidence and be well-spoken as you will be interacting with various high profiles across Sweden. You will be a self-starter, ambitious and have a desire to sell in order to hit your goals. This vacancy is a great opportunity for you to kick-start your career, and create a career stability and progression in a growing industry. You will be joining a dynamic and motivated team, where you will be rewarded and receive a great commission structure.
- Required to be fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in B2B outbound calling, client facing, lead generation, cold calling, business development, outbound telesales or telephone business development - highly desirable
- Degree and strong academic background
- You must be enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated, have an entrepreneur mindset and confident in communicating with people at all levels.
- Good team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Able to commute to Cambridge on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.