- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SWIFT CSP Business Analyst : 0000DVIQ
SWIFT CSP Business Analyst
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Birmingham.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking a SWIFT CSP Business Analyst to join HSBC Technology.
The Candidate will join the SWIFT Global Service Owners Operational team Customer Security Programme team as a Business Analyst. They will work on the definition and development of technology solutions and Cyber Security controls for the applications within the scope of the SWIFT Cyber Security Controls Framework (CSCF).
What you will be doing;
- Business Analysis experience with demonstrated capability to deliver
- Ability to understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements
- Understanding of Cyber Security operational risk analysis
- Hands-on experience of security frameworks and patterns
- Cyber/Security Background in designing and implementing security solutions desirable
- Experience of banking projects within Cyber Security and/or Payments and Financial Messaging desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; able to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capabilities
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Elicit and analyze requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and operational risk analysis and business process descriptions.
- Critically evaluate information, reconcile conflicts, challenge where there are gaps, identify underlying true needs, translate business and compliance requirements into operationally robust solutions
- Design commercially aware solutions to address complex business challenges collaborating with technology domain SMEs.
- Relate Cyber Security control requirements to HSBC policy and standards, industry cyber security frameworks and the overall business and technology strategy
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
This role is based at Park Street, London
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-London
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Global vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 13:38:00 Unposting Date
: 18-Dec-2019, 23:59:00
- ms project
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.