- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will ideally be based in Staffordshire or within a commutable distance
Excellent Salary (D.O.E) + Training + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you a Controls Systems Engineer or from an Electrical Design background, looking for the opportunity to join a well-established international company, where you will be a technical expert and work on interesting projects for a variety of industries?
On offer is a role with a company who have consistently expanded throughout the years whilst providing excellent training opportunities for their employees along with a flexible benefits package.
This company design, manufacture and supply electronic products for a variety of industries internationally, including; Defence, Aerospace, Rail and Power.
This role would suit a Systems Engineer looking for opportunities to progress your career whilst making a difference within a great company.
- Working in the hardware team, designing and developing high integrity control and sensor systems
- Working on a variety of interesting projects with a company at the forefront of technology
- Opportunities to receive excellent training
- Relevant experience within a similar position is highly desirable
- Looking to work with an industry leading company
- Must be able to get full SC clearance with no restrictions due to the nature of some work
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.