- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
The company have recently been awarded a prestigious contract in which they are a major player in the latest training and technology solutions!
Systems, Engineering, Design, Electronics, Software, RF The Job
THE COMPANY, AWARED INNOVATION AWARD 2019!
The company are a Global leader in the Engineering Technology sector, providing solutions to customers and partners in over 100 countries! Due to recent project wins, the company are working closely with key Technology partners within the industry and are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join the team!
You will be working on a high value program within a team of hardware and software design engineers, programme managers, and other supporting functions, to deliver project specific goals. This would typically cover the full development cycle from requirements capture, system level design, concept development, simulation, prototyping, build, through to verification and production handover.
Important : All applicants must have or be able to obtain Security Clearance.
- An education to degree level or equivalent in equivalent in an engineering or engineering related discipline, such as Systems, Electronics, Software, Physics, Engineering etc.
- Systems engineering design experience covering one or more of the following: Electronics/Software or Electrical,
- Experience such as supporting architectural design or requirements analysis.
- Team working ability, with good interpersonal skills and commitment to project success and drive to deliver on time
- Some understanding of other engineering domains, including RF, electrical, mechanical, software
- Able to work under supervision from technical management following the constraints of schedule, cost and quality, and use own judgement to know when to escalate issues Desirable:
- RF Electronics experience, Radio and
- Experience in devolving a system requirement to a set of hardware and/or software subsystems described by architectural diagrams and interface descriptions.
- System simulation and signal processing, for example Matlab
- Experience Systems modelling tools such as UML, Matlab and/or Simulink.
- Use of a requirements management tool such as DOORS
- Engineering management techniques such as scheduling, cost estimation or risk analysis
- Experience working in the Defence or Aerospace sectors. For full information please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.