- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
The CRM System's Expert is responsible for helping to define and determine the strategy for delivering ongoing improvements to our CRM application.
As the CRM expert, you will be responsible for collecting and analysing requirements to suggest and implement the solutions within the organisations Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
You will focus on their sales initiatives by collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Education and other departments as needed.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training.
The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of CRM project implementations as well as specific experience with MS Dynamics.
They are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Own all aspects of CRM support/business needs for the company.
- Document business needs but being able to distinguish between needs and wants; identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; design and document solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements.
- Perform application configuration and customisation of the CRM system (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Evaluate and implement any add-ons to enhance the CRM system.
To apply, please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call on [Telephone number removed]