- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Integration Proposals Engineer
Location: Watford, WD18 8J.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Based out of Gravity Media's Watford office, the SI Proposals Engineer will be responsible for staying abreast of new technologies and innovations throughout the broadcasting industry and ensure such developments are reflected in our proposals strategy.
The SI Proposals Engineer will ensure that our clients view Gravity Media as a forward-thinking brand, as well as, experts in our field.
• To assist with the development of proposals for Systems Integration
• Design and build broadcast systems for internal systems integration and external projects
• Have an understanding of how IP infrastructure is used within modern broadcast facilities
• Assist with the development of the technical strategy
• To develop and work in collaboration with key suppliers to understand their technological roadmap.
• Generate designs using AutoCad and Visio
• Construct detailed and accurate wiring schedules
• Oversee the build and test process of any designs, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Remain up-to-date with new technologies and ensure the department remains innovative
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• 5 years' experience as a Broadcast Engineer
• Highly proficient with AutoCad and Visio
• Strong understanding of broadcast hardware
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Solid planning and organisational skills
• Ability to spend period of time outside of the UK if required
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today