- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is seeking a Systems Requirements Engineer. Job responsibilities will involve complex electronics, mechanical, electro-mechanical and pneumatic subsystems.
* System requirement definition and sub system de-composition, working with the Customer in a team context.
* Work with the team to ensure requirements can be achieved.
* Manage requirements and verification analysis via established tools and methodologies. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints (VCRI, Compliance Matrix, Verification Matrix and other similar tools for the demonstration of requirements achievement).
* Undertake technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses at all levels of total system “product” to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
* Preparation of documentation with the end goal of system qualification and product certification.
* Produce plans/schedules in line with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and in conjunction with the Programme Manager and or allocated resources.
* Performing integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
* Provide concise and robust systems requirements database to customer and equipment owners.
* Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
* Supporting new business growth in promoting the company's capability to customers, in investigating possible opportunities and in preparation of responses to customer Requests for Proposal.
* Bachelor's Degree in ME, EE, SW, Math, Physics or related engineering field is required.
* 5+ years of experience working within the guidelines of Government Specifications, Handbooks and applications.
Preferred Additional Qualifications/Experience:
Minimum 5 year’s industry experience in a Systems Requirements Engineering Environment
System design including architectures, performance analysis and integration aspects
Awareness of DOORS
Awareness of CADMID
Awareness of Safety including FMECA, FRACAS, DRACAS, Hazard Analysis, Safety Assessments etc
Knowledge of Risk Management.
Knowledge of ILS, ILM
Knowledge of Design Verification Activities
Experience in Military/ Aerospace Sector
To hear more about this opportunity, send us your CV through the link and we will call you to discuss the position in more detail
Role: Systems/Requirements Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, East Sussex,
Apply for this job now.