- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tableau Designer Analyst - 90231353
Posting Range:16 Apr 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Tableau Designer Analyst
We are a team specialising in the design, build and production of operations management information. We blend strong technical, analytical, visual and change management skills to deliver a high quality service to IB Ops, IB MO, Reference Data and Shared Ops. The team predominantly supports Global Market Operations
What you’ll be doing?
• Deliver a service across all Operations functions to ensure timely delivery of
scheduled reporting from the automated reporting system
• Manage and create new dashboards for GMO
• Assist with design and creation of new reports and amendments to existing
• Enhance the MI capabilities of Operations to support the firm’s mission to be
“the ‘Go To’ bank”
• Support the delivery of data analysis and assist the MI Lead to develop future
state of global metrics
What we’re looking for:
• Knowledge and experience of using SQL, ETL, SAP Business Objects and
Tableau to design, update and maintain robust reports and associated
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of data to interrogate
data, and produce quantities and quality management information to allow key
stakeholders to make informed decisions
• Ability to articulate the problem to different segments of stakeholders within
Ops and Tech
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of regular reports and have the ability
to support internal and external customers in all MI reporting requirements
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Degree level or appropriate industry qualifications with sufficient and relevant
experience within a similar / comparable environment.
• Familiarity with ServQual framework and/or the Lean/Six Sigma
Where will you be working?
Barclays, Glasgow: Where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety and reward. Creating the solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions, and redefines the future of finance. Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.