- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Talent Acquisition Partner - Initial 6month Contract - £35-45k
What your typical day looks like….
At Ola, we don’t do typical days or comfort zones! Here’s where we need you…..
- Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you will spearhead the war on talent, to attract the industry’s finest onto Ola’s shores.
- You will create a compelling “grow your own” proposition to nurture our internal talent, to include performance management, talent management and succession planning strategies.
- You will bring Ola UK’s Employer Brand to life, through targeted recruitment advertising channels and driving a talent pool strategy.
- You will be accountable for ensuring a first-class candidate experience for everyone within the recruitment cycle.
- You will be coach stakeholders to deliver and problem solve against current and future hiring needs.
- You will project manage a host of transactional and transformational initiatives ensuring Ola has the right people in the right seats at the right time.
The following is part of your DNA…**.
- Incredibly results-driven.
- You are Recruitment Royalty, with spot-on recruitment validity across different divisions and sectors.
- You are a total chameleon. Change will not be a scary word to you. You tend to thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- You know your numbers, The words “what gets measured, gets managed” are part of your work motto.
- So is “the opposite of networking is not working” to you.
- You are curious (maybe even a little bit nosey!), enabling you to understand the nuances of businesses and anticipate issues.
- You know how to come up with ideas, but know how and when to sell them too!
You’ll already have the following stripes: **
- Experience as an In-house recruiter, ideally within a marketing or advertising agency.
- Previous experience of using an ATS/candidate database ideally.
The awesome things, you can expect to receive in return: **
- An industry-leading remuneration package.
- Private Medical insurance.
- 25 days annual leave (Incl bank holidays).
- Competitive Employer Pension Contribution.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, social events, food and coffee.
- discounted gym membership and flexible work schedules.
- Funky co-working offices near Spitalfields.
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!
Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. A mission possible only through an A-Team, who work as one and are focused on being part of a lasting legacy. Take the gear up a notch and let’s share the wheel - think Ola!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year