- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our team is responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle; we identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer & induction process for all new hires. We have day to day interaction with line managers across all business areas and ensure we listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard.
You’ll support a few of our amazing business functions in Marketing - working on a variety of roles at any one time.
By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events and external agencies, you’ll be able to attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of exceptional talent required.
Ideally, you’d be someone happy to work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives. You should be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure.
We need someone who is a proactive trouble-shooter, who has high resilience to a fast moving environment and brimming with new ideas that will add to our already ‘be brilliant’ approach to sourcing top talent. You will be a super organised ‘doer’ and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; working with the wider People team to onboard new starters
- Support multiple business areas with their recruitment needs, being quick to understand the demands of different teams
- Execute a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of top talent
- Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering creative and innovative ideas to develop this further
- Build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent
- Assist in managing the talent pipeline in the UK through the applicant tracking system
- Constantly strive to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
- Ensure all recruitment processes are legally compliant with UK employment legislation
- Work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects as required
Who You Are:
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs
- Worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- Ideally have experience in marketing recruitment but open to other sectors and operational areas
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders and suppliers; with proven influencing skills
- Experience within a fast-paced environment such as a start-up or a rapidly growing business
- Ability to identify and efficiently manage recruitment risks