- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
You will have accountability for the recruitment strategy for PA Consulting’s Sector and Service lines. An experienced recruiter with a background in agency or in-house, you will be accountable for attraction, sourcing, assessment and recruitment of specialist consultants. Acting as a Subject Matter Expert, you will collaborate with colleagues across HR and Recruitment to support the ambitious growth plans that PA Consulting has in these areas.
- Create forward demand plans in partnership with senior partners, their HRBP and Finance Managers.
- Design innovative sourcing strategies across online, offline and social channels to build the PA Consulting employer brand.
- Create candidate profiles and briefs to support the sourcing, selection and recruitment of high quality candidates for a range of roles.
- Act as a subject matter expert to key internal stakeholders to engage and influence consistent and effective recruitment processes.
- Implement an employee referral programme to maximise opportunities from colleagues across the business.
- Deliver market insight and intelligence by keeping up with industry trends.
- Deploy screening and selection tools, including psychometric and other tests as appropriate.
- Conduct interviews and assessment activities.
- Actively contribute to promoting PA Consulting as an employer of choice by delivering a great candidate experience.
What we're looking for
- Experienced in recruitment, selection and assessment tools.
- An analytical and problem-solving mind-set with the ability to translate data and metrics into strategic insight to support decision-making.
- Superb project management skills combined with a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- Evidence of working in partnership with and collaborating with colleagues to deliver.
- Confident at influencing and providing advice combined with great communication skills.
- Confident at managing relationships with diverse and challenging stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to engage, influence and challenge business stakeholders.
- High energy and personally resilient with the ability to manage competing demands in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Ability to lead self through ambiguity and change.
- Personal judgement and discretion.
- Great partnering and teamwork skills – ability to support others in a collegiate working environment and build internal networks to solve problems.
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of ‘Bringing Ingenuity to Life’, supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.
We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.