- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an excellent communicator both written and verbally? Do you have a strong administrative background, and an interest in tax? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading, independently owned, financial services firm, is looking for a Tax Administrator to join them in their Southampton office.
You will assist with the preparation of numerous tax returns, and the overall compliance service to clients.
In this role, you will:
- Complete daily tasks to a high standard and to client requirements
- Respond to telephone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure adherence to in-house compliance procedures
- Provide support to other members of staff when required
- Deliver a high-quality service to clients
- Report to managers within the department
Your skills and Qualifications:
- You will be organised and be able to plan workload to prioritise work to meet conflicting deadlines and cope with pressure
- You have previous experience in an administrative role
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence with clients
- You will be a good team player
- You will ideally have 5+ GCSEs A-C including English Language and Maths
This is a chance to work in one of the largest independently owned investment managers in the UK, that pride themselves on their efficient strategies. The role would suit a bright individual with previous experience in administration. If this position sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Tax Returns