- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tax Manager, International TaxThis is a fantastic opportunity for an indirect tax manager to join the tax team of a multinational investment management company in their London Office.
The successful applicant will work with various parts of the property team, handing compliance with filing and reporting legislation, reporting to the Head of Indirect Tax. They will also liaise with corporate finance team to ensure that corporate VAT issues are dealt with.
- Managing the operational indirect taxation compliance (including VAT, CIS and NRLS)
- All UK Segregated account mandates
- Dealing with corporate UK VAT affairs
- Maintaining strong relationships with multinational fund teams
- Building the control environment in the Indirect Taxation area
- Corresponding with fund management and other areas of the finance and operations team to achieve targets
- Supporting fund managers and the finance managers
- Work with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) to deal with queries and VAT inspections
- You will have strong technical, accounting and systems skills
- You will have extensive commercial and/or practice experience
- You must be able to Manage multi-discipline projects
- FCA registration required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.