- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bury St Edmunds
Are you a KS2 teacher looking for a new challenge this autumn? Would you like to be part of a caring and inclusive school with staff and pupils who are always motivated? If these statements apply to you, please read on!
A school in the Bury St Edmund's area is looking for 2 committed KS2 teachers to join their school community. They will be on a two-term contract starting in January 2020.
- A dedicated consultant alongside you throughout your teaching
- On site training
- A caring and supportive environment who are committed to helping you succeed
- Refer a Friend scheme to earn £300 in shopping vouchers!
- Create a positive learning environment through planning lessons fully
- Use your imagination and innovation to enhance learning of pupils
- Be able to maintain the behaviour of a class and use discipline where appropriate
- Marking set work through providing feedback to allow positive growth
- You must hold the correct teaching qualification (PGCE, BEd, NQT, QTS etc.)
- Good knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- Experience working with children
- A clean DBS, preferably on the update service (we can assist you with this!)
If this sounds like a bit of you, hit apply now or contact us directly on or email