- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Application closing date
Schools - Teaching
MPS 1 TO UPS 3 £23,720 TO £39,406
FULL TIME, FIXED TERM
EPT0586 Teacher - Millbrook Primary School
This post will commence on: 1st September 2019
The Governing Body of Millbrook Primary School requires an experienced excellent, enthusiastic primary class teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and will work with the leadership team to move the school forward.
We are looking for somebody who will:
- love working in this large, busy, inclusive and happy primary school
- help us to promote our vision for the school into the future
- place high emphasis on developing quality positive and enriching oracy experiences
- be a highly organised individual who can lead support staff to enable the best learning
opportunities for all children.
- develop thinking and learning in an enquiring indoor and outdoor classroom.
- meet standards while ensuring learning is creative for all children
- support extra curricular activities and contribute to the wider life of the school
- be part of a team and be able to liaise effectively with outside agencies
- has a good understanding of LNF / Key Skills and other recent curriculum developments
- has excellent positive Assertive Behaviour Management skills
Is this you? Then we want to hear from you. In return we can offer:- - a vast amount of in-house support and development from highly skilled and talented practitioners.
- many opportunities for continuing professional development.
- an excellent well-resourced working environment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check (formerly CRB).
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019
Classroom Observations: week commencing: Monday 10th June 2019
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 11th June or Thursday 13th June 2019
THIS POST REQUIRES YOU TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE EWC
To view the Job Description and Job Requirement Form please click here.
We welcome applications for all our jobs in either Welsh or English
Newport City Council is committed to working towards its workforce being more representative of the population that we serve and particularly welcomes applications from people from the minority ethnic communities represented (or living) in the city. Selection will be made on ability and skills to undertake the role.
Our values - Courageous, Positive and Responsible
Ein gwerthoedd - Dewr, Cadarnhaol, Cyfrifol