- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an outstanding Classics Teacher to join our growing department from September 2020. The successful candidate will have excellent teaching skills, with the ability to challenge, engage and inspire our students to achieve their full potential, ensuring high standards of attainment, progress and teaching practice. There is a real opportunity to innovate and ensure that our teaching in this area continues to be exceptional.
Our ideal candidate will be an exciting and inspirational teacher looking for a career move to a school with high aspirations. We also welcome applications from NQTs and recent graduates. They will join a well-respected team, and benefit from a wide range of physical and virtual resources. All teaching staff take on pastoral responsibilities (as form tutors) and are actively involved in our programme of co-curricular activities.
Emanuel is a leading independent day school in south-west London. Pupils are happy, confident and kind, led by a community of supportive teachers who are dedicated to helping each child achieve their best. The staff environment is warm and welcoming, with dedicated initiatives to help individual wellbeing that include:
- An appraisal scheme with a focus on individual professional development
- Sponsorship of postgraduate courses and training opportunities
- Simply Health healthcare plan
- Teacher Pension Scheme provision
- Staff sports teams and access to on-site sports facilities
- Ride-to-Work cycling scheme
- Personal IT tablets for teaching staff
- Social events organised by the common room committee
- Free lunches and refreshments To apply please click the apply button.